UPDATE: Beginning April 2022 Loveland Ready Mix Concrete will continue onsite construction operations under Development Construction Permit 20-DCP0005.
Construction activities for the Permit will consist of clearing and grubbing existing vegetation from the construction site, construction of the perimeter berms, access roads, ditch crossings; rough grading of the batch plant area and construction of the water management pond; erection of the batch plant and supporting building and facilities; finish grading, install concrete, asphalt, sod, seeding and general landscaping.
Loveland Ready Mix Concrete will continue onsite construction operations under Development Construction Permit 20-DCP0005 and Building Permits 20-COM0031 and 20-COM0032.
Detailed Construction Schedule
9/19/22 – 12/31/22
• Finish gravel plant equipment installation
• Finalize gravel plant utilities
• Finalize site grading
• Finalize onsite entrance road grading and preparation
• Install misc. yard equipment
• Continue work on inside batch plant equipment and utilities
• Finish office spaces in batch plant
• Begin testing and calibration of all equipment
• Begin and finish drainage and utility work on CR 54G to prepare for road improvements
1/1/23 – 3/1/23
• Begin CR 54G paving and improvements – estimated finish in spring of 2023
• Pave onsite entrance road
• Finalize all onsite miscellaneous equipment installation and testing
Due to economic impacts, material shortages and road improvement schedule, offsite hauling has been delayed until early 2023.
*subject to change as project progresses.
Quarterly Briefings will resume. Detailed meeting information is below
When: Monday, September 19, 2022 @ 6pm
Where: 2711 N Overland Trail, Laporte, CO 80535Pamphlet
Laporte Quarterly Briefing
When: May 2nd, 2022 @ 6pm
Where: 2711 N Overland Trail, Laporte, CO 80535
Click the links below for Previous Meeting details and literature
Click below to View the Landscape Plan
Questions? Comments? Contact us directly at LaporteComments@LRMconcrete.com